IonCleanse® Detox Foot Bath
Safely and efficiently detox with foot baths in Ithaca, NY, relax, sleep better, resolve many ailments.
Do you constantly feel rundown and worn-out? Is “brain fog” interfering with your productivity at school or work? Are trips to the bathroom a constant source of worry? If these descriptions sound familiar or touch a nerve, toxicity may be at the root of your ailments. Detoxification may be recommended by lead practitioner Sophie Alexander and the team at Nutritional Wellness Center in Ithaca, NY.
Foot detox baths represent a fast and straightforward way to effectively ease and resolve various metabolic, neurological, endocrine (hormonal), immune, and gastrointestinal problems. In addition to the symptoms mentioned above, detoxification with medical-grade ion therapy is designed to improve myriad other medical ailments:
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Chronic fatigue
- Poor sleep quality
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Thyroid and adrenal problems
- Fungal infections
- Bacterial infections
- Digestive issues, including leaky gut, food intolerances, and malabsorption.
Sounds great! How does it work?
We know it sounds too good to be true. But you can support your health and wellness with the seemingly simple act of submerging your feet in a warm bath. Our providers will work with you to determine how the ionic foot bath can enrich your life and well-being and explain precisely how it works. The “magic” of the process is the proprietary, safe, and controlled flow of a clean, filtered current to the water. This set-up promotes three beneficial and life-altering changes:
- As the current interacts with water, clients immediately feel calmer and more relaxed.
- Ions are generated that behave like magnets in the water to pull oppositely charged toxins from the body. As the toxins are removed, the water in the basin changes color. The color changes are brought about not only by the detoxification process itself but also due to the presence of salts, particles, and other elements in the water.
- Ongoing detoxification is triggered. For the next three to five days, toxins are released from the body. You might make more frequent trips to the bathroom, sweat more quickly and heavily, and notice other subtle reactions. During this time, it is essential to stay properly hydrated.
Our patients appreciate that ionic detox foot baths are non-invasive, straightforward, and so safe that they are appropriate for children with special needs – and even pets (like dogs and horses). The average person can use these powerful foot soaks to relax two to three times per week. Children may have foot baths safely, four to six times per week. Once detoxed, we recommend regular maintenance sessions. Your practitioner will customize your foot bath program.
Foot detox baths are just one of the many services that Nutritional Wellness Center offers to elevate your health and well-being without invasive procedures or unnecessary pharmacologic treatments. Contact us today at (607) 277-1964 to book your appointment.